Thursday, December 18, 2008

pretty nice little saturday we got planned....

So... Ms. Smith we'll call her, gets in tomorrow and I am stoked. I paid for my first haircut in months(I regularly get haircuts just from myself), did some manscaping, bought a gift from Victoria Secret it's wrapped all nice too, Ski passes bought and dinner reservations made, little ski lodge we can ski in and out of. I think things are looking quite nice! I am having snow tires put on my car in the morning and have to pick up dry cleaning but other than that I am home free. I play in 3 poker tournaments next week and am working 20 hours at the skateshop. I should be in good financial shape for Vegas and Christmas, well...good as can be expected after the year I've had. Oh and the job should start first of the year. A great job for this economy too.

So on it goes. one week a peak, next week a valley. Serenity for me is knocking the highs off the peaks, the lows off the valleys and just being OK.

1 comment:

DM said...

Soooo, how did it go?