Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smoking. Damn you cigarettes. Damn you all to hell. (update)

I found a nearly empty pack of cigarettes yesterday. I smoked them. Boooooo. 3 cigarettes I smoked. ugh. I had gone 4 or 5 days without. It tasted great and the tobacco was a little dry since they'd been in my room for a month or so. The dry tobacco caused that crackling sound and they burned fast. I haven't smoked today but I am glad I smoked those 3 little guys yesterday. I forgor to put a patch on this morning, I'm going crazzzzzzyyyyyyy! I'm hoping that when I go snowshoeing and snowboarding this week at 10000+ feet I'll notice a difference in lung capacity and thus gain more motivation. Anyway, epic fail yesterday. today a moderate success. I'll keep on keepin on on the no smoking tip!






1 comment:

Sage Ravenwood said...

And that is all you can do, is continue to try. Like any other habit, it takes time to withdraw and find the strength to not pick it up. Now that all the smokes are gone take the money and treat yourself to, I don't know...a specialty coffee. These days it's rather expensive to smoke. Imagine something you've been wanting. Take the money you would of spent on smokes put it in a jar. It'll make the days more savory with something waiting at the end. (Hugs)Indigo