Wednesday, February 11, 2009

These girls have got me all fucked up! (updates)

First of all the girl that the last post was on never ever got a hold of me. I've never heard back from her. We were friends for almost a year hanging out often and one kiss and she bails. A mutual friend of mine told me that she went completely underground it wasn't just me that hadn't heard from her. Anyway. I'm over it.

Then the girl that I lived with for years got sober with and then she moved away for art school, you may remember our ski weekend just before christmas...Well I have realized what her game is. She thinks that if she comes out here or has me out there for a weekend every couple months it'll keep me from straying to far. I told her I wouldn't do long distance and that if she moved it was over, then she asked me to move with her so we flew out picked an apartment and when we came back I was on my way out the door to tell my mom I was moving across the country and she said, "don't tell them, I don't want you to go with me, I want to go alone." This drama has gone on for a year or so. so I finally made it clear to her a month ago that I really was done. "this just doesn't work for me" I told her. She is coming out in a couple weeks to go on vacation with all my friends, I was supposed to go but am not now. I feel great that I think I am finally over her. I'll love her forever but she is the most selfish woman I've ever known. We lived in junkie hell together, CPR was performed by each of us on each of us almost monthly. Then we got sober together and were madly in love. Then we grew further and further apart. Now the only things we have in common is our past, and our amazing passionate crazy intense sex. Which is probably why we find it so hard to stay away from each other for any extended period of time.

Thirdly, I have rekindled a fling I had last summer with a girl who is super hot. super smart. super funny. This one just sort of happened. After we kissed she said, "are you ready to properly date me now?" I thought for a moment and said yes. She had V-day plans with some guy from back east. She told me that she didn't want to go with him, so she called the guy and told him that she really liked me and didn't think that spending V-day with him would be a good idea since she planned on dating me now. So the guy canceled his flight out here, but she had booked a ski weekend in mountainside lodge in her name, so apparently it was non-refundable. Long story short I somehow have come out the main beneficiary of this because now we are having a little ski n' sex weekend! At first I felt really guilty about some dude back east canceling all his plans. I always joke that I'm a hustler. My brother says this may be my best hustle yet. Anyway she assured me not to feel bad, that this guy is a rich ass hole that she should not have been making plans with anyway. but still....am I going to hell? nah doesn't exist. hahaha. So I really like this girl and am glad she was willing to give me another shot after I blew her off last summer. She grew up in NYC modeling from age 14-19 (I internet stalked and found pics of her in Elle) then she went and got a degree. WTF??? who does that? anyway so I am really intimidated by her, plus she is taller than me. which I guess I don't care about but... you know. anyway, I'm hoping for plenty of powder and and naked. don't judge.

Oh I'm blog of the month! they don't just give these things out. jk I think they do.





2 comments:

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

the ski weekend sounds good. Have fun!

DM said...

Nope, no judgment here. All I feel is pride, that's my boy, lol.

OHHHhhh, I need a life like yours.